Festival season is approaching and with Coachella blues that I wasn’t there, I wanted to do a little tester of some festival makeup for myself. I’ve never actually been to a festival, but I would love to. Coachella is a bit too big wishing for now so maybe I will start with something smaller. I just love the fact you get to dress in the ultimate festival attire and paint your face pretty in glitter.
I have trired out a festival makeup look which I am kinda loving at the minute and I was rather happy with the outcome. I just need a festival to go to so I can re-paint my face like this again.
Here is the list of products I used:
- Base- Benefit porefessional primer
- Foundation- MAC Studio Fix NC20
- Brow conceal- MAC select cover up in NW15
- KIKO concealer in shade 2
- Under eyes- Anastasia Banana cream concealer
- Under eyes- BenNye Banana Powder
- Face powder-Anastasia powder contour kit
- Bronzer- MAC mineralise skinfinish in Give Me Sun
- Anastasia Glow Kit in Gleam and That Glow
- Benefit Sun Beam
- Eyes- Morphe 350M
- Glitter eyes Bronze glitter
- Maybelline gel eye liner
- MAC Subculture lip liner
- MAC Honeylove lipstick
- Avon setting spray
As you can see, I haven’t gone too heavy with the makeup this time. I didn’t want to go too full on incase it just wasn’t for me. I just added some sparkle and lots and lots of highlighter for that festival finish!
Hope you like this look and keep an eye out for more…